Find us on facebook!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brief reflection on a very long day.

In the last 24 hours, I have slept 3 (not continuous).
I found out my neighbors are moving, and not within the county as I had been prepared for, but to Georgia...the state.
I've made coffee 6 times.
I've done 4 loads of laundry.
I made and delivered lunch.
I had two corn dogs today....and coffee.
Dinner is ready, the boys are late.
I got a thank you from someone for the second time in three months...which never ceases to amaze me. 
I put George in his car seat 6 times. 
I forgot my craigslist password....again.
I found out that people other than my cousins and three friends read my blog....that will probably be past tense after this delightful piece of prose. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a long day. It looks like mine is on a good start to being like that today.

    About the neighbor moving, how big is the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy...don't tease me! The house is huge (well compared to mine:) It's a un-official two family shared by two sisters and their families--currently 3 adults and 4 kids (was 5, but he joined the Marines:). There are 5? bedrooms and 2-3? bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, one dining room, a functional basement (woodstove, tankless water heater, new heating system--two actually) However, like mine, it is in the village. The lot is about triple ours, but still under a 1/2 acre...no goats/barns...*technically* no chickies.
    Honestly, if they have to ditch me I can't imagine a better replacement than your family!:)
    There are certainly days---like yesterday---when I could employ a girl or two of yours:)

    In other news, G slept 11 hours last night (with only a re-positioning as he crashed into the side again just before we went to bed). AND Wayne and I get to go to Harbor Freight today to get a tarp and have a yummy lunch out. I promise that the Harbor Freight part of that sounded way cooler in my head:) It IS almost an hour away....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you had a tough day. And i didn't know the neighbors were moving! boo.

    ReplyDelete