Find us on facebook!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Favorite Sweatshirt

I've decided it's time to blog again. There's just too much floating around in my head and the dog is tired of listening:)

Everyone has "THAT Sweatshirt" right? Well in our house its a Carhartt sweatshirt, not a real heavy one, just perfect. It was Wayne's forever. Now it's just referred to as "favorite sweatshirt" ;-) I steal it often, and it's lovely. Not in the best shape anymore but it has managed to avoid paint and oil stains, so I think that's pretty impressive. We've bought many more Carhartt sweatshirts since, and while wonderful, nothing compares to favorite sweatshirt.

Wayne put it on the other morning and I let out an "awww" like the kind you say when you learn a friend is getting married or had a baby:) He says "I knew you were going to say that." Am I that predictable in sweatshirt emotions? Apparently.

I've been known to hide it, not gonna lie, so that I would have dibs. I think now I'm subconsciously not wearing it so that it lasts forever!

I know I'm not the only one....right?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! too funny! i don't have a fav sweatshirt, but i do have a fav hoodie and sweatpants that i wear around the house =)
    and YAY! you're blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! ;-)

    I love that you have decided to blog!!

    ReplyDelete