Find us on facebook!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A year ago today...

OK, for most people this would be really weird to share.  OK...well...it's even a little weird for me.
A year ago today an amazing Dr gave George a shot at coming into this world:)  Well, George and potentially 10 siblings!  (can you imagine??) Eleven juevos were retrieved, eight were mature and then fertilized and left to "do their thing"...six continued to grow...three made it through genetic testing to make sure they had good shots at growing.  One was abnormal (could mean a million different things), one boy and one girl.  A year minus five days ago the boy and girl were put back into the baby grower...and we know who stuck!:)
Sometimes I wonder what twins would have been like...some days I can't imagine reading twice as many stories!:) lol  At the time I was really hoping for at least two extra "embabies" to freeze and do another round with in the future.  God had His plan.  So glad He gave us George....and I think George is pretty happy to be here:)  (though sometimes...I think he thinks he's one already....)


No comments:

Post a Comment